IN THE NEWS
LINKING TO US
- Sergei's Young Coconut Dream Cake
- 1 cup raw unsoaked walnuts
- 1/2 cup of your favorite pitted dates
- 1/4 cup young coconut water
- 4 table spoons of raw carob
1. Blend the walnuts and dates in a food processor till the mixture is
2. Mix in the 4 Tbs of carob and the coconut water.
3. Spread one layer of crust out on a plate.
4. Place sliced fruits on top of first layer.
5. Place second layer of crust on top.
- 1 cup young coconut meat
- water, enough to blend into thick topping
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Blend all the ingredients in a vita-mixer.
2. Spread icing on cake.
3. Decorate with fruit slices and nuts.